Four Leaf Clover Pendant
Handcraft your own cute and quirky Four Leaf Clover Pendant in time for St. Patrick's Day! With this video tutorial, you'll learn how to make a four leaf clover necklace using simple epoxy stickers; it's so quick and easy! It's time to make your own luck!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Project TypeNecklace
- a pendant back
- necklace chain
- epoxy dots in the same size as your pendant back
- paper (copy paper or card stock)
- colored pencils, pens, and/or crayons
- a pair of scissors
- strong glue like epoxy
- paper towel
- Trace your pendant back on your paper.
- Draw a four leaf clover in your pendant template. Color it anyway you would like.
- Cut out the pendant template.
- Your pendant template will probably be a bit larger than the inside dimensions of your pendant. Just cut away the sides of your doodle a little bit at a time until it fits inside the pendant.
- Apply glue to the inside of the pendant. Carefully lay down your pendant and press firmly to make sure everything is in place. Let dry.
- Apply the epoxy dot on top of your doodle.
- Attach your pendant to the necklace chain.
Read NextHow to Stitch a Beaded Heart Pendant