Natalie Shaw, Doodle Craft Blog
Natalie Shaw is a Craft/DIY blogger at Doodlecraftblog.com.
She loves sci-fi, fantasy and video game geekery, and this comes out in many of her projects. She posts budget conscious DIYs, crafts, jewelry, kid-friendly projects, upcycled treasures and other fun 5 days a week at Doodlecraftblog.com.
Projects on AllFreeJewelryMaking:
- Anthro-Inspired Vintage Brooch Necklace
- Champion Chain Maille Necklace
- Christmas Cookie DIY Pendant
- Creepy Crawly Beaded Choker
- Crystal Shard Necklaces
- DIY Wire Wrapped Button Rings
- Easy Hot Glue Gun Halloween Necklaces
- Elegant Pearl Choker
- Evil Queen Inspired DIY Costume Crown
- Fat Lady DIY Harry Potter Necklace
- Fun and Games Earrings
- Geometric Plastic Crane DIY Necklace
- Gold Paper Crane DIY Necklace
- Harry Potter Inspired Liquid Luck DIY Necklace
- Kawaii Clay Candy DIY Earrings
- Lose Your Marbles Necklace
- Lucky Charms DIY Necklace
- Magic Bean Fairytale Necklace
- Now You See Me Illusion Choker
- Old Hollywood Bombshell DIY Necklace
- Pearls, Crystals, and Lace Choker
- Rhinestone Rebel DIY Cuff
- Rose DIY Resin Earrings
- Simple Silver Statement Necklace
- Spooky Spider Wire Necklace
- Steampunk Key DIY Necklace
- Stellar Wire Galaxy Pendant Necklace
- Stunning Crystal and Lace Choker
- Super Simple DIY Mermaid Crown
Read NextFirelight Necklace Pattern
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters! Right now!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.