Divya N., Jewels of Sayuri
My name is Divya N, and I am a freelance fashion apparel & jewellery designer from Chennai, India. I love to learn as much as I love to teach.
I work as a design faculty and craft instructor at various design colleges in the city. I create and sell designer jewelry & gifts under my brand ‘Sayuri’ – which means a small lily is Japanese.
My brand philosophy is simple - Fashion is for all. It should practical, usable and desirable. To express my thoughts, I also write regularly about various fashion trends and social issues.
I am a craft junkie, enjoy working with artisans and craftsmen, and I feel with the right innovation all the creativity that India has can be channeled to achieve the epitome of Contemporary Design.
I am quirky, I love kitsch, I get completely lost in a craft store, and I savour every moment that I have with my camera during my travels. I like dabbling in new materials for my corporate projects all the time and my latest focus is on wire and leather. In my free time I read, craft, watch every movie that comes on TV and sleep like there’s no tomorrow.
Jewels of Sayuri Site
Projects on AllFreeBeadedJewelry:
- Beaded Silk Bracelet
- Chime In Necklace
- Colorful Crochet Flower Ring
- Crochet Zipper Brooch
- Dazzling Necklace Refashion
- DIY Monogram Mini Book Necklace
- End of the Rainbow Necklace
- Fabric Jhumka Earrings
- Fiery Disc Necklace
- Happy Halloween Necklace Tutorial
- How to Make a Bird Nest Necklace
- Indian Jhumka DIY Earrings
- Lovely Leather Rose Studs
- Pretty Wedding Corsage
- Safety Pin Dangle Earrings
- Scrabble Tile Necklace
- Shady Sunglasses Pendant
- Shower of Pink Buttons Necklace
- Simple Spoon Necklace
- Stunning Stone Pendant
- Thrifty Safety Pin Necklace
Read NextFirelight Necklace Pattern
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters! Right now!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use