We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
"Dia Czech beads are two-hole diagonally drilled beads, which are perfect for forming a beaded square. This simple and quick beading project adds decorative beads on top of the square and shows how to form a metallic-looking frame around the square."
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeSeed, Wood
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedStitched
Bead Project TypeEarrings
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials