Divya N., Jewels of Sayuri
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
My name is Divya N, and I am a freelance fashion apparel & jewellery designer from Chennai, India. I love to learn as much as I love to teach.
I work as a design faculty and craft instructor at various design colleges in the city. I create and sell designer jewelry & gifts under my brand ‘Sayuri’ – which means a small lily is Japanese.
My brand philosophy is simple - Fashion is for all. It should practical, usable and desirable. To express my thoughts, I also write regularly about various fashion trends and social issues.
I am a craft junkie, enjoy working with artisans and craftsmen, and I feel with the right innovation all the creativity that India has can be channeled to achieve the epitome of Contemporary Design.
I am quirky, I love kitsch, I get completely lost in a craft store, and I savour every moment that I have with my camera during my travels. I like dabbling in new materials for my corporate projects all the time and my latest focus is on wire and leather. In my free time I read, craft, watch every movie that comes on TV and sleep like there’s no tomorrow.
Projects on AllFreeBeadedJewelry:
- Beaded Silk Bracelet
- Chime In Necklace
- Colorful Crochet Flower Ring
- Crochet Zipper Brooch
- Dazzling Necklace Refashion
- DIY Monogram Mini Book Necklace
- End of the Rainbow Necklace
- Fabric Jhumka Earrings
- Fiery Disc Necklace
- Happy Halloween Necklace Tutorial
- How to Make a Bird Nest Necklace
- Indian Jhumka DIY Earrings
- Lovely Leather Rose Studs
- Pretty Wedding Corsage
- Safety Pin Dangle Earrings
- Scrabble Tile Necklace
- Shady Sunglasses Pendant
- Shower of Pink Buttons Necklace
- Simple Spoon Necklace
- Stunning Stone Pendant
- Thrifty Safety Pin Necklace
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you are looking for a beautiful and stylish strand bracelet tutorial, then these Stunningly Sparkly DIY Bracelets should be your… Continue reading: "Stunningly Sparkly DIY Bracelets"
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making A Pink Pearl Bracelet
- Julia Ann Cain, Oh Julia Ann
- Beverly McCullough, Flamingo Toes
- Deborah Roberti, Around the Beading Table
- Gloria Uhler, Domestic Diva
- Adrianne Surian, Happy Hour Projects
- Rebecca Utermohlen, My Girlish Whims
- Kimberlie Burkhart Kohler, Emerging Creatively Tutorials
- Donatella Mestriner, Inspiration & Realisation
- Pearl Blay, The Beading Gem
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Bead And Wood Patriotic Pendant
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Crystal Wide Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Flower Organza Asymmetric Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Beaded Pearl Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Wave Beaded Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Braided Faux Suede Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Ancient Pearl Beads Bracelet
- Hero Unisex Bracelet
- Water Beads Cluster Earrings
- Vintage-look Amethyst & Pearl Dangle Bracelet
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials