Divya N., Jewels of Sayuri
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
My name is Divya N, and I am a freelance fashion apparel & jewellery designer from Chennai, India. I love to learn as much as I love to teach.
I work as a design faculty and craft instructor at various design colleges in the city. I create and sell designer jewelry & gifts under my brand ‘Sayuri’ – which means a small lily is Japanese.
My brand philosophy is simple - Fashion is for all. It should practical, usable and desirable. To express my thoughts, I also write regularly about various fashion trends and social issues.
I am a craft junkie, enjoy working with artisans and craftsmen, and I feel with the right innovation all the creativity that India has can be channeled to achieve the epitome of Contemporary Design.
I am quirky, I love kitsch, I get completely lost in a craft store, and I savour every moment that I have with my camera during my travels. I like dabbling in new materials for my corporate projects all the time and my latest focus is on wire and leather. In my free time I read, craft, watch every movie that comes on TV and sleep like there’s no tomorrow.
Projects on AllFreeBeadedJewelry:
- Beaded Silk Bracelet
- Chime In Necklace
- Colorful Crochet Flower Ring
- Crochet Zipper Brooch
- Dazzling Necklace Refashion
- DIY Monogram Mini Book Necklace
- End of the Rainbow Necklace
- Fabric Jhumka Earrings
- Fiery Disc Necklace
- Happy Halloween Necklace Tutorial
- How to Make a Bird Nest Necklace
- Indian Jhumka DIY Earrings
- Lovely Leather Rose Studs
- Pretty Wedding Corsage
- Safety Pin Dangle Earrings
- Scrabble Tile Necklace
- Shady Sunglasses Pendant
- Shower of Pink Buttons Necklace
- Simple Spoon Necklace
- Stunning Stone Pendant
- Thrifty Safety Pin Necklace
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Double Chain Drop Stud Earrings
Stretch Bracelet Stack
Rebecca Utermohlen, My Girlish Whims
Gemstone Statement Necklace
Gloria Uhler, Domestic Diva
Dangly Pearl Earrings
Marilyn Gardiner, Marilyn Gardiner Design
Vicki O'Dell, The Creative Goddess
Caitlin & Manda, The Merrythought
Jennifer and Kitty O'Neil, Running with Sisters
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Gemstone Statement Necklace
- Stretch Bracelet Stack
- Dangly Pearl Earrings
- Jasper Stone and Silver Necklace
- Rose Cluster Faux Perfume Bottle Necklace
- Necklace with Rainbow Drinking Straws
- 13 Free Loom Beading Patterns
- Making Jewelry with Cricut
- Sundance-Inspired Boho Layered Necklace
- 28+ DIY Choker Necklaces to Make
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials