We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
This Tunisian Cuff project is perfect for anyone who would like to learn Tunisian crochet. If you're wondering how to make bracelets with Tunisian crochet patterns, check out this excellent DIY jewelry tutorial. This crochet bracelet makes an excellent gift, and it's sure to become one of your favorite cuffs. You don't need a special hook - any hook plus DK weight yarn and a slide clasp are all you need to complete this project. There is also a video tutorial for this project!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedStitched
Bead Project TypeBracelet
- DK Yarn
- Slide Clasp
- D Hook
How to Make a Tunisian Cuff
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Midnight Walk Multistrand Necklace
- Adorable Pumpkin Crochet Earrings
- 42+ Free Crochet Jewelry Patterns
- 16 Free Wire Crochet Jewelry Patterns
- Tiny Granny Square Necklace
- Adorable Crochet Flower Necklace
- 10 Crochet Jewelry Patterns
- Fall Flowers Crochet Necklace
- Pretty Daisy Drop Earrings
- Colorful Crochet Flower Bracelet
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials