We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
This Boho Chic Safety Pin Brooch is the perfect DIY accessory for the summer, adding a modern twist on a classic style. Summertime is for festivals and music concerts and this fringe brooch is a fantastic piece of festival jewelry. The fun beading pattern and fabric fringe pieces make this DIY jewelry project compliment any outfit you could wear. Plus, you don't have to limit yourself to only wearing this DIY brooch in the summertime. Throw this fabulous beaded DIY pin on whenever you want to add an extra hint of pizzazz to your outfits.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeBrooches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials