Garden Inspired Shawl Pin
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
From the blogger: "This garden inspired shawl pin is versatile: it can be worn as a brooch, a shawl pin or a kilt pin. And it's perfect for St Patrick's Day! When there's a little chill in the air, a shawl or a scarf is a great accessory to add to your outfit. Even with your neck covered, you can still accessorize your outfit with jewelry - it just won't be around your neck. Try a pretty and practical shawl pin instead. Just drape a warm shawl over your shoulders, gather the folds and pin the two sides together in the front with this garden inspired shawl pin. Because you form this straight pin into a kilt pin after you've strung the beads and components, they will be secure and not fall off when you unclip the brooch."
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeCrystal, Metal, Wire
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeBrooches, Other
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Flower Blossom Ring
- How to Make Paper Beads and Jewelry: 8 Tutorials
- DIY Geometric Leather Jewelry
- 28 Jewelry Designs from Household Items
- Knockoff Anthropologie Necklace
- Breezy Ocean Lariat
- Layered Wish Bracelet
- Egyptian Jewel Friendship Bracelet Pattern
- Lemon Drop DIY Earrings
- Flat and Freeform Brick Stitch Technique