We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
From the blogger: "This garden inspired shawl pin is versatile: it can be worn as a brooch, a shawl pin or a kilt pin. And it's perfect for St Patrick's Day! When there's a little chill in the air, a shawl or a scarf is a great accessory to add to your outfit. Even with your neck covered, you can still accessorize your outfit with jewelry - it just won't be around your neck. Try a pretty and practical shawl pin instead. Just drape a warm shawl over your shoulders, gather the folds and pin the two sides together in the front with this garden inspired shawl pin. Because you form this straight pin into a kilt pin after you've strung the beads and components, they will be secure and not fall off when you unclip the brooch."
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeCrystal, Metal, Wire
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeBrooches, Other
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Exquisite Ornament Earrings
- Festively Beaded Christmas Tree Earrings
- Danglng Tubes Silver Necklace
- Romantic Bead and Ribbon Necklace
- Easy Mold Silicone Putty
- Fresh Fall Colors Bracelet
- Thanksgiving Turkey DIY Headband
- Antique Napkin Ring Necklace
- Fallen Leaf Chain Earrings
- Cords & Bling Jewelry
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials