We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Looking for a pretty DIY pendant to make? Try out this Twisted Wire and Flower Pendant tutorial. For this DIY jewelry project, you will use a simple wire twisting technique to make a tiny bouquet of flowers using Swarovski marguerites and attach it with resin to metal tags. This pretty flower homemade pendant is sweet and sophisticated. You can make this cute DIY pendant for any occasion. The pendant is easily customizable, so you can also make DIY necklaces to give as precious homemade gifts for your friends and family.
Bead Project TypeNecklace
- 26 or 28 G wire
- Metal tag
- Jump rings
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 54 Wire Jewelry Tutorials
- Wire-Wrapped Dollar Store Glass Pendant
- Topaz Sunburst Pendant
- DIY Bird's Nest Necklace
- How to Wire Wrap Pendants: 15 Wire Wrapping Tutorials
- 16 Wire Wrapping Tutorials
- 50 Shades of Beads Bracelet
- Wire Wrap Woven Pendant Tutorial
- Beaded Bar DIY Necklace
- Enchantress Crystal Rock DIY Pendant
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials