We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Whether you're recycling an old belt or using up some extra leather this Upcycled Leather Cuff is exactly the DIY project you need. The super gorgeous gold and brown tones in this piece of DIY jewelry makes it perfect for all different occasions. Plus, you can customize this cuff bracelet to fit whatever style you like best. Add some lace for a more rustic vibe or keep the edgy look with the chain decorations. No matter how you decide to play up this DIY bracelet, you are going to look fabulous without having to spend a fortune!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStitched
Bead Project TypeBracelet
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials