We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
From the blogger: "This is a fun way to add interest to a seed bead embellished wire wrapped bracelet. The project uses a preformed wire bracelet which makes it easier than trying to create one from thick wire. The seed beads are wrapped first around the bracelet core. The wire coil is then slipped over the bracelet and secured. You can use any seed bead color that you like for thsi DIY bracelet. This project sports the white and red of the Canadian flag and a soccer ball charm to represent some sports team spirit!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeSeed, Wire
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedChainmail/Wirework
Bead Project TypeBracelet
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The Princess Beaded Bracelet Pattern is a truly regal piece, elegant yet understated, like the woman who wears it. It has a bit of… Continue reading: "Princess Beaded Bracelet Pattern"
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials