We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
From the Blogger: "This tutorial is for making an easy pair of birds in flight resin earrings using silicone cake icing molds. These molds come in all sorts of different shapes for fun jewelry making. The instructions also cover how to color the resin and how to make custom wire bails. No holes need to be drilled into the wing tips. The project actually doesn't take long once the resin birds are made. If there is only one mold, then the birds have to be created over two different sessions of resin making. "
NotesPlease note that once used for jewelry making, the molds should not be used for food making.
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Bead TypeMiscellaneous, Wire
Time to CompleteLonger than a weekend
Bead Technique UsedMetalwork
Bead Project TypeEarrings
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Tribal jewelry is all the rage for festivals and summer weather, but this Knockoff Tribal Fringe DIY Necklace is perfect for wearing… Continue reading: "Knockoff Tribal Fringe DIY Necklace"
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials