We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
From the blogger: "This tutorial shows an easy way to create a wire bracelet and how to embellish it. Using a preformed wire bracelet is easier than struggling to create it from scratch using thick wire. Wire wrapping adds color to the design through the crystals used in this tutorial. The wire wrapping stabilizes the coiled wire used. Use any crystal colors you like for this DIY bracelet. This project is in a patriotic red, white, and blue complete with a volleyball charm! Perfect for a sports fan or athlete!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeCrystal, Wire
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedChainmail/Wirework
Bead Project TypeBracelet
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Go for a few shades of "cool" with this Dazzling Donut Crystal Bracelet. Designed with purple, pink, white, and black beads, your DIY… Continue reading: "Dazzling Donut Crystal Bracelet"
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials