How to Make a Floating Butterfly Resin Bracelet
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
"Easy tutorial showing how to use stickers and glitter to make a floating butterfly resin bracelet. The instructions shows how layering resin can give the illusion of depth."
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeMiscellaneous, Wire
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Bead Technique UsedChainmail/Wirework
Bead Project TypeBracelet
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Cool Shades Beaded Cuff Bracelet
- After Midnight Bracelet
- Crystal Bangle Stacking Bracelets
- Beaded Blue Wrap Bracelet
- Easy Memory Wire Bracelet
- Wire and Seed Bead Bracelet
- Beadalicious Memory Wire Bracelet
- Archipelago Memory Wire Bracelet
- Sea Urchin Memory Wire Bracelet
- Frozen-Inspired Pearl Bracelet
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Holly and Berries Earrings
- On Angel Wings Earrings
- Fancy Friendship Bracelets
- Colorful Geometric Necklace
- Desert Sunset Bangles
- Pastel and Gold Leaf Bangles
- Crochet Jhumka Earrings
- Red Heart Super Saver Yarn
- 20+ Adorable and Thrifty Homemade Teacher Gifts
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials