Fierce Animal Print Bangles
Get ready for the cat calls. You'll go wild for these Fierce Animal Print Bangles! These wire wrapped DIY bracelets are a fierce accessory for any occasion, with big cat printed beads, soft acrylic ivory beads, and metallic gold wire. We love the sexy, glam prints paired with the understated white glow of the ivory, and these are the perfect bracelets to stack together or wear individually. Follow this wire wrapping tutorial to create your own DIY bangles and put a little jungle fever into your outfits. They'll have you saying "rawr"!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedChainmail/Wirework
Bead Project TypeBracelet
- 1 pk #34770817 11pc 6-25mm Acrylic Ivory Bead Strand
- 1 pk #34770001 17pc Animal Print 2 hole Beads
- 1 pk #3201801 40' 24 Gauge Wire - Gold
- 1 pk #65024019 7ft-2.1m 16g Copper Wire - Gold
1. Cut a 16” length of 16 gauge wire.
2. Coil the wire into a bangle, there should be a total of two wires coiled. There should be approximately 2”+ of wire overlapping.
3. Using the round nose part of the pliers, wrap the wire ends over the two coiled wires.
4. Cut a 36” length of 24 gauge wire.
5. Coil the last 2” of the 36” length onto the 16 gauge wire, next to overlapping 16 gauge wire ends.
6. Thread a large bead onto the 24 gauge wire.
7. Coil the wire onto the 16 gauge wire just after the bead. Wrap the wire under and around the base of the beads from the previous step.
8. Using the last 2” or 3”, coil the 24 gauge wire onto the 16 gauge wire, making sure to cover over the remaining overlapping 20 gauge end.
9. Cut a 36” length of 24 gauge wire.
10. Leaving approximately 1 1/2” gap, coil the wire onto the16 gauge wire. Repeat steps 6-8.
11. Repeat steps 9-10 for the last bead.
*Repeat for each of the bracelets.*
Read NextBeadalicious Memory Wire Bracelet
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters! Right now!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use