Crystal Tassel Earrings
By: Hannah from homemadebanana.com
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
From the blogger: "Perfect for adding some fun color to your springtime wardrobe, these fiesta-ready tassel earrings are super simple to make, ideal for inexperienced and expert crafters alike! With some earring posts, beaded balls and embroidery thread, you can make these totally customizable DIY earrings in well under an hour. Your finished product will look wonderfully professional at a fraction of the retail price. Plus, the color combinations are endless, so you can make a pair to match every new outfit, if you like!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeCrystal, Miscellaneous
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeEarrings
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Snow Flower Macrame Bracelet
- DIY Hair Bun Cuffs
- How to Use Kumihimo Bobbins
- Snake Eye Macrame Bracelet
- Moana Inspired Blooming Petals Macrame Bracelet
- Rhumba Earrings
- Topaz Sunburst Pendant
- "12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening" eBook
- How to Make a Russian Spiral
- DIY Colorful Macrame Cross Bracelet