Pandora-Style Glass Bead and Crystal Bracelet
Make your own handmade Pandora-Style Glass Bead and Crystal Bracelet with these super easy bracelet making instructions. You don't have to shell out the cash to keep up with the trends. Learn how to make beaded bracelets that look like the real thing for less, and save yourself a few bucks! This simple bracelet design uses chunky glass beads and large crystal bicones, making this project beyond easy and quick to put together. It's the perfect project for beginners!
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeCrystal, Glass
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeBracelet
- 9 large-hole glass beads
- 11 10mm glass bicone beads
- 6-8 small glass beads
- toggle clasp
- beading wire
- 2 split rings
- 2 crimp beads
- split ring tool
- wire cutters
- chain nose pliers
- hemostats (or other bead stop)
- Cut a 14-inch piece of beading wire. Clamp hemostats or affix bead stop to one end of wire. String bicone beads alternating with glass beads onto wire. Add 3/4 inch of small glass beads to one end of wire.
- Add or remove beads to adjust strand length to equal 3/4 inch less than desired bracelet length.
- Use split ring tool to add a split ring to each piece of toggle clasp.
- To attach toggle clasp pieces to ends of bracelet, string a crimp bead onto wire; then string wire through split ring. (Be sure to attach toggle bar to end of bracelet with 3/4 inch of small glass beads.) Slide wire back through crimp bead and flatten bead with chain nose pliers. Slide end of wire through a few beads on bracelet. Cut off excess wire.
- Repeat to attach other piece of toggle clasp to other end of bracelet. Don’t pull too tightly on wire when crimping or bracelet will be stiff and not drape nicely.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Nov 05, 2018
This bracelet is too easy. It can actually even be made easier than how the directions are given on this page. Just buy a premade bracelet chain and string some charms beads on and there is your bracelet. Craft stores sell a lot of different types of premade bracelet findings now so choose your style.
Apr 20, 2018
Have you wanted a pandora bracelet but cannot afford one then why not make one. You can make it just like you like it. The color and beads. This pandora style bead and crystal bracelet is a great place to start. The beads and colors are spectular. They are easier to make then you think. A beginner can make one. This is a good time to make one for Mom for Mother's Day in her favorite color and while you are at it why not make one for you.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million crafters! Right now!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use