Pandora-Style Glass Bead and Crystal Bracelet
Make your own handmade Pandora-Style Glass Bead and Crystal Bracelet with these super easy bracelet making instructions. You don't have to shell out the cash to keep up with the trends. Learn how to make beaded bracelets that look like the real thing for less, and save yourself a few bucks! This simple bracelet design uses chunky glass beads and large crystal bicones, making this project beyond easy and quick to put together. It's the perfect project for beginners!
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeCrystal, Glass
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeBracelet
- 9 large-hole glass beads
- 11 10mm glass bicone beads
- 6-8 small glass beads
- toggle clasp
- beading wire
- 2 split rings
- 2 crimp beads
- split ring tool
- wire cutters
- chain nose pliers
- hemostats (or other bead stop)
- Cut a 14-inch piece of beading wire. Clamp hemostats or affix bead stop to one end of wire. String bicone beads alternating with glass beads onto wire. Add 3/4 inch of small glass beads to one end of wire.
- Add or remove beads to adjust strand length to equal 3/4 inch less than desired bracelet length.
- Use split ring tool to add a split ring to each piece of toggle clasp.
- To attach toggle clasp pieces to ends of bracelet, string a crimp bead onto wire; then string wire through split ring. (Be sure to attach toggle bar to end of bracelet with 3/4 inch of small glass beads.) Slide wire back through crimp bead and flatten bead with chain nose pliers. Slide end of wire through a few beads on bracelet. Cut off excess wire.
- Repeat to attach other piece of toggle clasp to other end of bracelet. Don’t pull too tightly on wire when crimping or bracelet will be stiff and not drape nicely.
Read NextEnchanted Charm Bracelet