We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
From the Blogger: "If you want to make a statement with your jewelry, you can't go wrong with this combination of bold graphic patterns in black and white. Houndstooth, chevron stripes, polka dots and a pop of red are eye-catching together in this chunky bracelet. With it's simple design and easy to make magnetic clasp, it will become one of your go-to bracelets when you need to dress up a casual outfit. Why not team it with your favourite T-shirt and jeans for a fun look!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeBracelet
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
A beautiful blend of elegance and funky style, these Regal Hammered Hoop Bead Earrings certainly stand on their own. Learn how to make… Continue reading: "Regal Hammered Hoop Bead Earringsvideocam"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Metallic Crystal Wrap Bracelets
- Just Peachy Layered Chain Necklace
- Tie Dye Shell Jewelry
- Wood And Clay Flowered Earrings
- Olivine Earrings
- Leanne Earrings
- Upcycled Christmas Bell Earrings
- Wire Wrapped Swirl Statement Necklace
- Diy Sparkly Chandelier Earrings
- Teardrop Tree Of Life Pendant
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials