My Secret Garden Bracelet Pattern
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Ever wondered how to make bracelets that shine and sparkle in all their majesty? Take a look at this My Secret Garden Bracelet Pattern for an enchanting project you can do all by yourself. Imagine how impressed everyone will be when they find you made this awesome bracelet. If you or someone you know loves flowers, then this is the perfect tutorial to make something floral and magical that everyone will love. Jangly and gorgeous, this piece of jewelry makes the best accessory for any season or occasion.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Bead Technique UsedGlass Beadmaking
Bead Project TypeBracelet
- Swarovski crystals
- Polymer roses
- Single link chain
- Jump rings (4mm or 5mm)
- Beaded head pins
- Jewelry pliers
String each crystal onto a beaded head pin. Wrap the end of the head pin around your jewelry pliers to make an eyepin. Each crystal is now a bead dangle.
Attach five crystal bead dangles to a single jump ring to make a crystal cluster. (Number of crystal clusters needed will depend on bracelet length.)
Now, insert an eyepin through each polymer rose. Wrap the straight end of the eyepin around your jewelry pliers to make it an eyepin on both ends.
Attach your crystal clusters to the chain bracelet, using jump rings to place a cluster on every third link of the bracelet.
Connect the polymer roses to the chain bracelet by attaching a jump ring to each end of the eyepin and connecting the jump rings to links in the bracelet. Space them between crystal clusters to your own personal design preference.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
These magnificent Moonlit Purple Wire Wrapped Rings should be your next wire wrapping jewelry project. As wire wrapping tutorials go,… Continue reading: "Moonlit Purple Wire Wrapped Rings"
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials