Flowers in the Grass Necklace Pattern
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
"It's spring and we sure need some flowers in our grass. Now you can wear them as a necklace. Bead Store Necklace 17 in. (43cm) A = Miyuki 11Â° SEED bead, 20g green B = Miyuki 11Â° SEED bead, 5g gold C = Miyuki 11Â° SEED bead, 7g purple D = Miyuki 11Â° SEED bead, 5g light purple E = 3mm Czech fire-polished crystals, 24 Nymo D Thread or Fireline (4 or 6 pound) and #11 or #12 beading needle Start by waxing and stretching your thread. Tie in a stopper bead, leaving about a 8-10 inch tail and begin at step #1."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteLonger than a weekend
Bead Technique UsedStitched
Bead Project TypeNecklace
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials