Flat Spiral Bracelet Tutorial
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
From the blogger: "Learn the flat spiral stitch to create this stunning bracelet. These easy to follow directions will have your friends envious of your talent. They will be making requests for you to make them this bracelet! Swap out the bead type or colors for a variety of looks all year long. If you’re new to beading, this weave is simple yet looks complicated. This simple stitch will help you create a modern chic feel to your wardrobe. Wear it to the office or out in the evening and you’ll be getting plenty of attention."
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Bead TypeCrystal, Glass, Pearl, Seed
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedStitched
Bead Project TypeBracelet
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Jingle Bell Rock DIY Dangle Earrings
- Simple Silver Tree Dangle Earrings
- Charming Christmas Tree Beaded Earrings
- Shimmering Blue Ice Dangle Earrings
- ParaWire Metal Plated Wire
- Twelfth Legion Bracelet
- Ann Martin, All Things Paper
- Feather Clay Spring Hinge Bracelet
- Quilled Flower Pendant
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials