Diagonal SuperDuo Peyote Stitch
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
"This fun technique puts a little twist on peyote stitch using two-hole beads like SuperDuos. The technique is easy to master, even if you're not an expert at peyote stitch, and makes beautiful rhombus shapes that are perfect for earrings. Each component takes only few minutes to complete, making it a great project for gift giving."
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStitched
- Two-hole beads
Size 8 seed beads
- Size 11 seed beads
- Beading thread
- Beading needle
- Earring components (optional)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Pearls and Polka Dots Chain Bracelet will make you feel like a royal queen every time you slip it on. The elegant pearls mixed… Continue reading: "Pearls and Polka Dots Chain Bracelet"
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials