Witch's Walkway DIY Bracelet
The Witch's Walkway DIY Bracelet is a wonderful Halloween DIY for a witchy night. With crystal tangerine and jet black beads, this right angle weave bracelet pattern is an excellent way to show your love of the spookiest holiday of the year. Plus, this beading pattern comes together easily, making it a quick trick of a DIY jewelry project. Be sure to get yours beaded before the witching hour begins to show off your brand new Halloween bracelet!
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeCrystal, Glass
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedStitched
Bead Project TypeBracelet
- 56 - 5mm Jet Swarovski Elements Crystal Bicone Beads (05BI1187)
- 29 - 5mm Tangerine Swarovski Elements Crystal Bicone Beads (05BI1255)
- 54 - Size 8 Brass Plated Metal Round Seed Beads (SB1031)
- 1 - 10x14mm 2 Strand Gold Plated Magnetic Tube Bar Clasp (BM0393)
- 2 - 3mm Gold Plated Brass Round Crimp Beads (BM2536)
- 2 - 4mm Gold Plated Crimp Bead Covers (BM2345)
- 20 inches - Clear Soft Flex Wire .014 diameter (SM0310)
- 1 - Crystal Clear FireLine Braided Bead Thread .008 diameter, 6 lb/Size D (SM4429)
- Size 12 Pony Beading Needles (TL2382)
- Beading Scissors,
- 1 1/4 inch Blade (TL0302)
- Perfect End Thread Burner
- Crimping pliers (TL0500)
Right angle weave a 2-row tall by 28-row long bracelet using Jet and Tangerine crystal bicone beads in the pattern shown in the photo.
Reinforce the working thread and tail, and burn all thread ends with a Perfect End Thread Burner.
Tip: In the following steps, beading wire will be crimped onto the clasp, and the woven beads alternating with seed beads will be strung onto the beading wire.
Place one crimp bead and one loop on one side of the tube bar clasp onto a 10-inch length of beading wire. Pass the wire back through the crimp bead, and crimp the crimp bead.
Cover the crimp bead with a crimp bead cover, and trim excess wire with wire cutters.
String the first Jet crystal bicone bead in one long row of the bracelet onto the beading wire. String one seed bead, placing it in the space between the previously strung bicone bead and the one next to it.
In the same manner as in the previous step, continue stringing the Jet crystal bicone beads in the row while stringing seed beads between them.
String one crimp bead and the corresponding loop on the other side of the clasp onto the beading wire. Pass the wire back through the crimp bead, and crimp the crimp bead. Cover the crimp with a crimp bead cover, and trim excess wire with wire cutters.
Repeat Steps 3 – 7 with the remaining long row of woven beads and the remaining loops on the tube bar clasp.