Easy Swirl Bracelet
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
From the blogger: "Add a playful look to your bracelet collection with these swirls of beads. This lively piece also has the charm of layered beads, which give it a regal look. Your friends will think you’ve taken your skills up a notch. A simple right-angle weave is all it takes to have this fun bracelet on your arm. This project is a great way to learn new techniques in using the right-angle weave. Change up the colors for different looks. Tip: when using the right angle weave, always pass your needle through the last beads a second time."
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeGlass, Seed
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Bead Technique UsedStitched
Bead Project TypeBracelet
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Crystal Right Angle Weave Bracelet
20 Right Angle Weave Patterns
Beaded Tennis Bracelet
Bubble and Squeak Stashbuster Bracelet
Evening Sparkle Bracelet
Beginner Right Angle Weave Bracelet
Golden Guinevere Bracelet
Crystal Luster Flower Bracelet
Crystal On Right Angle Weave Bracelet
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Teardrop Necklace and Earring Set
- Beebeecraft Wire Wrapped Design--How to Make Bracelet with Beads and Wire
- Beebeecraft Tutorial on How to Make Beaded Dangling Hoop Earrings
- Beebeecraft Original DIY - How to Make Beaded Chain Tassel Earrings
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials