Easy Swirl Bracelet
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
From the blogger: "Add a playful look to your bracelet collection with these swirls of beads. This lively piece also has the charm of layered beads, which give it a regal look. Your friends will think you’ve taken your skills up a notch. A simple right-angle weave is all it takes to have this fun bracelet on your arm. This project is a great way to learn new techniques in using the right-angle weave. Change up the colors for different looks. Tip: when using the right angle weave, always pass your needle through the last beads a second time."
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeGlass, Seed
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Bead Technique UsedStitched
Bead Project TypeBracelet
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Beautiful Basic Right Angle Weave Bracelet
- Bubble and Squeak Stashbuster Bracelet
- Evening Sparkle Bracelet
- Crystal Checkerboard Bracelet
- Crystal Luster Flower Bracelet
- Tiger Lily Beaded Necklace
- Beginner Right Angle Weave Bracelet
- Sparkling Blue Crystal Bracelet
- Beaded Tennis Bracelet
- Cobalt Blue Elegance Bracelet
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials