Beadalon Jewel Loom by Julianna C Hudgins
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Beadalon Jewel Loom by Julianna C Hudgins
Provided by Julianna Hudgins and Beadalon
Reviewed by Kelly Spence, editor of AllFreeJewelryMaking.com
Loom beading is beautiful, but it's not always the most convenient of crafts. Most bead looms are large and bulky, not to mention pretty expensive. Many beaders interested in trying loomwork have likely been deterred by the cost of buying a beading loom--but that was before the Jewel Loom came along. Julianna C Hudgins' innovative and efficient Jewel Loom for Beadalon has revolutionized the art of loom beading, making it more accessible, effortless, and affordable than ever before.
Created for Beadalon by renowned jewelry designer Julianna Hudgins, the Jewel Loom is a beading loom unlike any you've seen before. Unlike most typical beading looms, which are often large wooden devices with complicated threading mechanisms, the Jewel Loom is a mere 2.75-inch by 10.5-inch piece of sleek, flexible plastic, making it lightweight, portable, and incredibly easy to manipulate. The loom comes flat for safe and easy storage, but then a metal rod inserted in two pre-drilled holes positioned in the center of the loom pulls it together for taut and secure stringing. Rather than confusing threading mechanisms, the Jewel Loom comes equipped with a series of small slots on either side, allowing for utterly effortless threading, and small buttons positioned on the bottom of the loom, as well as on either side, allow you to simply and securely tie off your threads.
The 2.75-inch width of the loom provides enough space for substantially sized projects or even for multiple projects at once. From necklaces and bracelets to pendants and pouches, any accessory you can make on a typical loom can be made on the Jewel Loom, including layered and embellished pieces. Plus, the lightweight, easy-to-use design provides for a comfortable grip and ultimate portability, so you could easily bring your work with you to the couch to watch TV, or in the car to take a roadtrip! Most importantly, the Jewel Loom is totally affordable, making loom beading accessible for all. You won't believe the creative possibilities that will be available to you once you get your hands on the Jewel Loom!
Want to try your hand at loom beading? Buy the Jewel Loom or the Jewel Loom Kit at CutRateCrafts.com today!
Beading patterns to try on the Jewel Loom:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
For trendy fashion that requires no skill, look no further than the Beginner's Rhinestone DIY Necklace. This step by step jewelry… Continue reading: "Beginner's Rhinestone DIY Necklace"
- Beadalon Jewel Loom by Julianna C Hudgins
- Win an i-loom!
- Maruti Beads
- 6 of the Best Metal Stamping Supplies
- Tool & Spool Bin
- Chance to Win a Pair of Westcott Long Nose Pliers!
- Easy Knotter
- Chance to Win a Facet Jewelry Box Monthly Bead Kit!
- Enter for your chance to win the Swarovski Crystals 2017 Spring Collection!
- Chance to Win a Dollar Bead Club Monthly Bead Box!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Pineapple Bracelet With Glass Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Drop Glass Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Heart Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make A Wrapped Necklace
- How To Use Donut Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Angle Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Gemstone Beads Bangle
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Red Pompon Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making A Pink Pearl Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making a Pair of Pearl Earrings
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials