We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
From the blogger: "Resin rings are easy to make and comfortable to wear. You can make it in so many different colors to match outfits. Add some metal flakes (these are metal leaf), and the rings will look even more elegant! You will need to use molds for this project. If you don’t know how to make molds, or don’t want to learn how to make them, then you can purchase them. This tutorial will show you how to mix color into the 2 part expoxy rings, cast them and then finish them properly."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Bead Technique UsedMetalwork
Bead Project TypeRing
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- DIY Epoxy Resin Jewelry
- How to Make Jewelry: 171 Beginner DIY Jewelry Tutorials
- Enchanting Crystal Bracelet
- How to Make a Wrap Bracelet: 42 Ways
- Bohemian Floral Wood Cuff
- 14 Pretty Pearl Jewelry Patterns for Every Occasion
- DIY Wooden Circle Earrings
- Bright and Shiny Star Pendant
- Fallen Leaf Chain Earrings
- Mini Bicycle Embroidery Hoop Necklace
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Holly and Berries Earrings
- On Angel Wings Earrings
- Fancy Friendship Bracelets
- Colorful Geometric Necklace
- Desert Sunset Bangles
- Pastel and Gold Leaf Bangles
- Crochet Jhumka Earrings
- Red Heart Super Saver Yarn
- 20+ Adorable and Thrifty Homemade Teacher Gifts
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials