Emoji Handstamped Charms
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
"Use your metal stamping skills to create whimsical emoji charms. Make these fun charms using D, L, O and P letter stamps for the mouths and O, L, V and C for the eyes. Stamp into brass or aluminum stamping blanks and highlight your impressions with stamp enamel. In less than 30 minutes you can be wearing your emoji! You can express yourself by attaching these charms to a bracelet, a necklace, earrings or a key ring."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedMetalwork
- 1/2" Circle Tag Stamping Blank with Ring- Aluminum or Brass
- 18 Gauge 3/16" Jump Ring
Metal Stamping Letter Set
(ImpressArt Juniper font)
(ImpressArt Ergo Angle Hammer)
- Steel Block
- Stamp Enamel
- Polishing Cloth
- Chain Nose Pliers (2 pairs)
- Stamp Straight Tape
This is a versatile charm that can be attached to many different pieces of jewelry. It's a fun way to use your letter stamping sets in a new and different way!
Tape the circle blank to the steel block approximately halfway down the blank using Stamp Straight Tape.
Use the letter stamp of your choice (O, l, V, C) to stamp the eyes on the circle blank. Strike the stamp once with medium force using a brass hammer. Use the Stamp Straight Tape as a guide.
Remove the tape. Re-tape at the top of the blank to hold the stamp in place, if desired.
Use the letter stamp of your choice (D, O, P, l, C) to stamp the mouth. Strike the stamp once with medium force using a brass hammer.
Apply Stamp Enamel to the impression. Use a Q-tip to make sure the impression is completely covered. Blot using a soft cloth. Wipe off the excess Stamp Enamel gently with a soft cloth.
Attach the emoji charms to a bracelet or a chain with a jump ring. Use two pairs of pliers to open the jump ring. Place the jump ring through the ring on the charm. Place the bracelet or the chain through the jump ring. Use two pairs of pliers to close the jump ring.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Get ready to be dazzled by these stunning Enviable Green Crystal Earrings. Perfect for St. Patrick's Day or anytime you need a touch… Continue reading: "Enviable Green Crystal Earrings"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Angle Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Gemstone Beads Bangle
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Red Pompon Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making A Pink Pearl Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making a Pair of Pearl Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making a Round Pearl Necklace Pendant
- Beebeecraft Tutorial on Making a Pair of Pearl Earrings
- Leather Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making Your Own Fresh and Cute Beaded Drop Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making Heart-pattern Leather Necklace with Pearl Beads
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials