Cute Leftover Resin Cubes
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
"This is one of my projects sharing with you how to make the most of left over resin. Not an ounce should ever be wasted. I am working in an ice cube tray and over several weeks or months I can build up a very unique bauble."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteLonger than a weekend
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeBracelet, Brooches, Necklace, Ring
- Ice Cube Mold
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Pearls and Polka Dots Chain Bracelet will make you feel like a royal queen every time you slip it on. The elegant pearls mixed… Continue reading: "Pearls and Polka Dots Chain Bracelet"
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials