Suede Wrap Choker
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
From the blogger: "Make this trendy wrap choker necklace for less than $15 and in under 5 minutes! Take a slender piece of suede cord finished with pretty golden aglets wraps around the neck twice before tying into a nice bow. It's the perfect way to add a feminine finishing touch to any outfit that needs a certain little something to pull it together. Needle-nose pliers are nice to have for this project, but you could really get away without any specialized tools—just use your fingers to secure the aglets to either end of the cord."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Project TypeNecklace
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
These magnificent Moonlit Purple Wire Wrapped Rings should be your next wire wrapping jewelry project. As wire wrapping tutorials go,… Continue reading: "Moonlit Purple Wire Wrapped Rings"
- Bead and Leather Harmony Bracelet
- Turquoise Fantasy Leather Bracelet
- Classy Leather Beaded Necklace
- Milky Aqua Leather Bracelet
- 15-Minute Studded Leather Bracelet
- Magical Leather and Wire Wrap Bracelet
- Easy Wrap Bracelet
- Beaded Memory Wire Bracelet
- Entrancing Turquoise Friendship Bracelet
- Triple Triangle Leather Earrings
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials