15-Minute Studded Leather Bracelet
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
"Just because you're short on time, doesn't mean you can't make jewellery. This smart bracelet proves that even the most time-poor among us can still find time to craft! It uses pre-studded faux leather lace and the simplest and easiest weaving technique so you can whip up the braid in no time. Add some ribbon crimps and a clasp to the ends and you can be wearing this bracelet in around 15 minutes! Studded faux suede comes in a large selection of colours so you can make up lots of these bracelets to suit all the outfits in your wardrobe."
NotesThis is a quick and easy project - it will take between 5-15 minutes depending on skill level. The secret to this bracelet's good looks is the studded faux suede lace that lifts it from plain to extraordinary.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeBracelet
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Bejewelled Leather Cuff
- Bead and Leather Harmony Bracelet
- Milky Aqua Leather Bracelet
- Simple Leather and Cross DIY Bracelet
- Magical Leather and Wire Wrap Bracelet
- Southwestern DIY Leather Cuff
- Gypsy Wrap Bracelet
- 15-Minute Studded Leather Bracelet
- Leather and Bead Wrap Bracelet
- DIY Leather Bracelets for Guys
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials