Purple Braided Thread Necklace
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
"This necklace is made of double shaded embroidery thread, silver oxidized beads, bead caps, dori etc. 200 strings of thread taken for each side. The thread is braided and attached together through the bead in the middle. Connecting parts are hidden with the same thread using glue. Ideal for any type of dress."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeNecklace
- Embroidery thread
- jewellery making thread
- oxidized beads
- bead caps
- Rings to attach dori
Take 200 + 200 strings of embroider thread for two sides respectively.
Tie at one end and cut one another and comb with a comb to make it even.
Braid it and tie the other end with thread.
apply glue on both the ends of the braid and fix bead cap.
string jewellery making thread in a needle and stitch it through the bead cap to attach the ring. Stitch until it becomes strong and tie a knot.
On the another end, stitch through the bead cap to attach oxidized beads and connect it to the bead cap of another braide. Likewise connect through the same bead three or four times to make it stronger.
String one embroidery thread and stitch crystals on the side along the braided pattern.
Now hide the connected parts by covering with thread and glue.
Now attach the dori and the necklace is ready to wear.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Ecuador-Inspired Fiesta Bead Bracelet is colorful and fun, and it's super easy to create! Gather your brightly-colored beads made… Continue reading: "Ecuador-Inspired Fiesta Bead Bracelet"
- Beginner's Wrap Bracelet
- Summer Bracelets DIY
- Moana Inspired Blooming Petals Macrame Bracelet
- Zipper Macrame Bracelet Tutorial
- Flower Petal Macrame Necklace
- Leaves and Poppies Macrame Bracelet
- 29 Hemp Bracelets
- How to Macrame: 7 Must-Know Knots
- Charlotte's Web Shamballa Bracelet
- 34 Fabulous Macrame Bracelet Patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Pineapple Bracelet With Glass Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Drop Glass Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Heart Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make A Wrapped Necklace
- How To Use Donut Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Angle Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Gemstone Beads Bangle
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Red Pompon Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making A Pink Pearl Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making a Pair of Pearl Earrings
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials