Crystal Macrame Earrings
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Who says you can never expand your horizons with macrame? Check out this undeniably stunning Crystal Macrame Earrings tutorial, and you will learn just how creative you can get with macrame. Not only is this macrame pattern beyond beautiful; but, this DIY earring tutorial makes it super easy to follow along as well. Whether you are a macrame master or simply starting off, these drop earrings are quickly going to work their way into your favorites for your DIY jewelry collection.
From the blogger: "This is a perfect project for Spring! This tutorial is suited for beginners with some prior knowledge of basic macrame knots. You can make these sparkly turquoise crystal earrings, with just a few materials. This craft is pretty quick and it can be done in one afternoon."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeEarrings
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials