21 Beautifully Beaded Macrame Patterns
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Macrame is not necessarily the easiest DIY jewelry making technique to get the hang of; but, once you do master macrame knots, you can create stunning pieces of DIY jewelry. This collection of 21 Beautifully Beaded Macrame Patterns, proves just how gorgeous you can really make your macrame jewelry.
Plus, this is an excellent direction to take with your macrame projects if you begin growing tired of making the same kind of pattern over and over again. While you can switch up your macrame patterns by trying out all different kinds of macrame projects, adding some beading to them is also a nice way to switch up your typical style. Whether you're hunting for new ideas, or just really excited to start testing out some macrame patterns, this collection has something for you!
Also, if you are an avid beader and love making all different kinds of beaded bracelets and jewelry, this assortment of macrame designs would be perfect for you too. This assortment shows you different macrame bracelets, necklaces, and even some earrings that all have different kinds of beads woven throughout them.
Table of Contents
Seed Bead Macrame Patterns
Who doesn't love brushing up on their seed bead jewelry patterns? These projects prove that the combination of seed bead patterns and macrame knots is truly a beautiful thing. These patterns also prove to be fantastic for taking a regular DIY friendship bracelet and adding some pizzazz to it! Whether you love seed beads or you don't even know which bead that is, these different projects can help you become not only a master at macrame, but also a master beader!
Macrame and Pearl Patterns
What could be more beautiful than combining gorgeous macrame knot techniques with even more stunning pearl jewelry patterns. While it may not seem like the two necessarily go hand-in-hand, when they are combined, they create some truly gorgeous DIY jewelry patterns. The indescribable combination of the unique, different macrame knots, paired with the undeniable elegance of different pearl beading patterns truly makes these projects take your breath away. Don't just read about how stunning these jewelry projects are though, create some for yourself!
Now that you are learning all about how to blend macrame and beading, why not just master the art of DIY beaded jewelry? Check out these super helpful tips on how to be a better beader! Master Your Beading Patterns: 3 Little Ways to Be a Better Beader
Crystal and Glass Beaded Macrame Patterns
Now that we have talked about the elegance of pearls, how about we move into the stunning effect that crystals have when paired with macrame jewelry. Crystal jewelry is already known for its chic and posh style that it gives to many DIY projects, but when you pair these crystal or glass bead patterns with the different kinds of macrame knots, you create something truly spectacular. Even if you managed to get bored with crafting different macrame patterns before you could never be bored now. Make a knotted bracelet for every occasion by simply swapping in some sparkling crystal or glass beads!
Macrame patterns make fantastic DIY friendship bracelets, so if you're running a little dry on ideas be sure to take a look at this eBook to freshen up your creativity! "How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!" eBook
Macrame and Miscellaneous Beaded Patterns
While all beads may seem to be perfectly categorized in different little groups, the truth is many DIY jewelry patterns could be made with any bead of your choosing. Whether you're going for simple acrylic beads to do your jewelry making with, or top of the line crystals, these beaded macrame patterns are here to provide you with creative leeway. You can choose to use the beads provided in these different tutorials, or you can swap them out however you feel fit. These specific miscellaneous projects are meant to let you make these macrame bracelets all your own!
What is your favorite kind of bead to use in your macrame patterns?
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
The Simply Glamorous Kumihimo Bracelet is a fun way to learn a Japanese bead weaving method. If the accessory in the photo looks… Continue reading: "Simply Glamorous Kumihimo Bracelet"
- Miami Heat Neon DIY Necklace
- Multicolored Leaf Macrame Earrings
- Macrame Jack-O-Lantern DIY Bracelet
- Colors of Summer Friendship Bracelets
- Dainty DIY Orange Beaded Tatted Bracelet
- Knot Your Average Bracelet
- Ocean Waves Macrame Bracelet
- Wavy Friendship Bracelet
- Colorful Cross Macrame Earrings
- 34 Fabulous Macrame Bracelet Patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Gemstone-dangle Hoop Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Heart Ribbon Asymmetric Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Flower Resin Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Strawberry Clay Bracelet
- Feather Clay And Rhinesone Rings
- Long Beaded Aventurine Pendulum Necklace
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Flower Resin Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Alphabet Braided Bracelet
- Bead And Wood Patriotic Pendant
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Crystal Wide Bracelet
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials