Flower Power Charm Bracelet and Earrings Set
Make this Flower Power Charm Bracelet and Earrings Set for your little princess! This tutorial teaches you how to make a beaded charm bracelet as well as how to make earrings with charms to create a cute matching set. Any little girl would love to receive this as a gift.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Project TypeBracelet, Earrings
- nine charms (seven for bracelet, two for earrings)
- two earring posts
- two earring backs (not pictured)
- 10 jump rings
- 6-inch chain for bracelet (fits a 2-8 year old; if possible measure the child’s wrist for best fit)
- one lobster clasp
- two pair chain nose pliers
- Use chain nose pliers to open a jump ring. Attach one charm and one earring post, making sure charm is facing in correct direction. Close jump ring. Add earring back.
- Repeat for second earring.
- Lay out charms along length of bracelet chain to determine even spacing.
- Use chain nose pliers to attach charms to chain with jump rings.
- Attach lobster clasp to one end of chain with a jump ring.
Read NextEasy Toothbrush Bracelets