Red Heart Golden Pearl Drop Earrings
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
"After creating my Dangle Heart Earrings, I decided to put together this pair incorporating a golden pearl drop. I love these earrings because they are so lightweight, and can easily be customized in any color. Change out the pearl color, match with coordinating colored jewelry findings and change up the color of canvas or stitch it up in some worsted weight yarn. Possibilities are endless! I was able to work up a pair of these in less than 30 minutes."
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypePearl, Miscellaneous
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeEarrings
- 7 Mesh Plastic Canvas (I used Christmas Red)
- 8 8mm 18 Gauge Jump Rings (I used gold tone)
- 2 Earring Wires (I used gold tone)
- Earring Backs (I like the rubber ones)
- 2 2" Long Headpins (I used gold tone)
- 2 8mm Gold colored Glass Pearls
- Round Nose Pliers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Poinsettia Magic Earrings
- Lucky Leprechaun Dust Necklace
- Leprechaun Gold DIY Necklace
- Jingle Bells Necklace
- 43 Free Beading Patterns for Christmas Jewelry
- Precious Pumpkin Beads
- Cornucopia Necklace
- Heavenly Host Earrings
- Make Ornaments for Your Ears! 50 DIY Christmas Earrings
- 34 Unique Halloween Jewelry Ideas
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials