Love Notes Necklace Tutorial
No need to wear your heart on your sleeve when you can wear it on a necklace chain! This Love Notes Necklace is the cutest way to say you care. Watch this easy tutorial for how to make a necklace using a chunky, antique-inspired chain; a pretty focal pendant; and a dainty crystal cluster accent.
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeCrystal, Miscellaneous
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Project TypeNecklace
- two pairs of chain nose pliers
- one pair of wire cutters
- one pair of round nose pliers
- two red Swarovski crystals
- two headpins
- desired length of chain
- three large round jump rings
- five small oval jump rings
- one "I Love You" pendant (or pendant of your choice)
- Open up all your jump rings before you begin.
- Thread a crystal onto one of your headpins. Snip off the excess wire leaving half an inch of wire above the Swarovski crystal.
- Using your round nose pliers, form a loop on the wire that the crystal is on. Repeat this for the second Swarovski crystal and headpin so that you now have two crystal charms made.
- Thread a small oval jump ring through each of the three center holes on the pendant, making sure you close each jump ring after threading it through the hole.
- Take one of the large round jump rings and thread it through the three small ones that you just attached to the pendant. Close the jump ring.
- Take your second large round jump ring and thread it through the jump ring you just closed in the previous step. Close the jump ring.
- Attach a small oval jump ring to the loop of one of the crystal charms that you made in step 3. Attach this to one of the large jump rings your pendant is attached to. Repeat for second crystal charm.
- Thread the chain through the top large round jump ring of the two that your pendant is attached to.
- Thread each side of your chain onto the remaining large round jump ring. Close the jump ring.
- You’re all done. Simply enjoy your new creation.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Jewelry for Holiday"
Jewelry for Holiday
Bring out your holiday spirit with pieces of jewelry for holiday seasons. Find Christmas charms for jewelry making and adorable beaded Halloween jewelry.