Forever in My Heart Jewelry Set
Follow this tutorial to create a romantic Forever in My Heart Jewelry Set for a decorative and sophisticated addition to an evening outfit. Accented with twisted wire and bright beads, this filigree heart necklace, silver swirl earring pair, and circled silver bracelet is a Valentine's Day DIY jewelry set you'll love. Everything about this sweetheart set says "love," from the triple-heart pendant to the glowing mirror bead drops. We're in love with these DIY earrings, necklace, and bracelet, and we know you will be, too!
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeMetal, Miscellaneous
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedChainmail/Wirework
Bead Project TypeNecklace, Bracelet, Earrings
- 2 pk #34719059 145pc Starter Pack- Silver
- 1 pk #34708031 Metal Triple Heart Paisley Accent - 1pc
- 1 pk #34708224 45pc 5mm Metal Beehive Bead Silver
- 1 pk #34741043 70pc 4mm Bicone Mirror Beads - Red -Black
- 3 pk #34770313 Metal Silver Twist S Connector Chain, 7pc
- #6854 Needle Nose Pliers and Cutter - Precision Comfort
- #6858 Round Nose Pliers - Precision Comfort
1. Separate the swirl connectors from each other.
2. Make a bead drop with a bicone/heart bead/bicone. Attach the drop to a swirl connector.
3. Using a jump ring, attach an ear wire to the other end of the same swirl connector.
4. Repeat steps 2-3 for the matching earring.
1. Make 5 bicone bead links.
2. Separate the swirl connectors.
3. Alternate connecting the 5 bead links with 5 swirl connectors.
4. Use a 4mm jump ring to connect the bar half of a heart toggle after the last bead link and use a 4mm jump ring to connect the heart half of the toggle to the end swirl connector.
5. Make a bead drop with a bicone/heart bead/bicone. Use a 4mm jump ring to attach the bead drop to the heart toggle jump ring.
1. Make 14 bicone bead links.
2. Separate the swirl connectors from each other.
3. Use 4mm jump rings to connect the following, in order: bicone bead link, swirl connector, bicone bead link, swirl connector, etc. until you have connected 7 bicone bead links to 6 swirl connectors. Use a 4mm jump ring to connect the first bead link to the loop on the left side of the triple heart accent. Use a 4mm jump ring to attach the
last bead link to one half of a heart toggle.
4. Repeat step 3 on the other side of the three heart accent.
5. Slide a bicone, a metal heart bead, and a bicone onto a head pin and form a loop. Repeat this step to make six bead drops.
6. Use 6mm jump rings to connect a bead drop to the front of the 2nd, 4th, and 6th jump rings up from the loop on each side of the triple heart accent.
Read NextMother's Day Necklace
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters! Right now!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use