Super Easy Beaded Dangle Earrings
Looking for easy beaded earrings to make? It doesn't get any easier than this simple video tutorial! Learn how to make your own earrings using glass pearl beads and sterling silver ear wires; then use these basic techniques to make all kinds of gorgeous earrings!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedChainmail/Wirework
Bead Project TypeEarrings
- two pairs of chain nose pliers
- round nose pliers
- wire cutters
- two sterling silver earwires
- two jump rings
- two sterling silver 4mm saucer beads
- two 6mm deep rose glass pearls
- two headpins
- Thread glass pearl onto headpin.
- Thread saucer bead onto headpin.
- Snip off excess wire so there is a half an inch of wire above the saucer bead you just threaded on.
- Using your round nose pliers, form a closed loop with the wire your beads are threaded on.
- Thread the loop onto a jump ring.
- Thread the earwire onto the jump ring; close the jump ring.
- Repeat for the second earring, and your set is finished.
Read NextDramatic Beaded Chain Dangle Choker