Simple Beaded Colors of Christmas Bracelet
Everyone needs at least one go-to holiday piece of jewelry and this Simple Beaded Colors of Christmas Bracelet is the perfect jewelry making project for that. It's a simple bracelet that is just enough to bring some holiday cheer to your everyday. Subtle and sweet this green and red beaded beauty is a must-have for the holiday season. There is nothing like a DIY bracelet when it comes to adding accessories to an ensemble during the Christmas season. Have yourself a merry little beading session and make this beautiful beaded bracelet pattern this Christmas.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeBracelet
- 6mm round red glass beads
- Red bugle beads
- Green bugle beads
- A toggle clasp
- Beading wire
- Crimp beads
- A ruler
- Wire cutters
- Crimping pliers
- Red ribbon
- Measure and and cut a 20” length of beading wire.
- Slide one half of your clasp on the beading wire and center it. Bring both ends of the wire together and string a crimp bead on both wires. Slide the crimp bead near the clasp and secure it with crimping pliers.
- Take one strand of beading wire and string on the green bugle beads until you have reached your desired finished length. Tape the end so the beads won't fall off while working on the other strand.
- Take the other strand of beading wire and string on a red bugle bead and a round bead. Continue alternating between a bugle bead and a round bead until you have reached your desired finished length.
- Take the tape off. String a crimp bead and the other half of the clasp on both strands. Thread the wire ends back through the crimp bead. Secure the crimp bead with crimping pliers. Thread the wire ends back through the beads and trim any excess.
- Tie a bow around the two strands. If you would like, you could sew or glue the center of the bow so it will stay in place. Trim the ends of the bow if needed.
If you love this holiday DIY bracelet, then you will adore the other beading patterns found in our collection of 16 Free Beading Patterns for Christmas Jewelry!