How to Make a Bead and Ribbon Necklace
This awesome jewelry video tutorial shows you how to make some beaded ribbon jewelry. Follow along to learn how to make a bead and ribbon necklace that will have all your friends asking you to make one for them!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeNecklace
- Measuring tape
- 2 ribbon clasps
- 2 jump rings
- Closure of choice
- Jewelry pliers
- Measure ribbon to desired length and cut.
- Thread beads in the desired order onto the ribbon (a flexible eye beading needle can be used).
- Center the beads on the ribbon and cut the ends of the ribbon to clean edges.
- Attach the ribbon clasps to each end of the ribbon.
- Using your pliers, open the jump ring and attach to the ribbon clasp and then attach one end of your closure.
- Close the jump ring.
- Repeat to other side and enjoy!
Read NextSummer Flowers Bead Necklace