Caitlin & Manda, The Merrythought
Established in 2013, The Merrythought is a Western New York-based lifestyle site devoted to simple living. We share many creative and useful DIY projects with a focus on natural and affordable materials. We also share a lot of recipes, fashion, home décor, travels, parties, and bits of our daily lives.
The Merrythought Blog
The Merrythought Pinterest
The Merrythought Instagram
The Merrythought Facebook
Projects on AllFreeJewelryMaking.com:
- 90's Inspired Fabric Fringe Necklace
- Beautiful Brass and Leather DIY Necklace
- Bohemian Dyed Macrame Necklace
- Bohemian Leather DIY Hair Accessory
- Brass and Marble DIY Necklace
- Clay Ring Cone
- Delicate Wooden DIY Earrings
- DIY Spoon Rings
- DIY Wooden Hoop Earrings
- Easy Wooden DIY Organizer
- Exquisite Etched Copper DIY Cuff
- Geometric Prism DIY Necklace
- Golden Stone Ring
- Leather and Twig Jewelry Organizer
- Lucky Leprechaun Dust Necklace
- Lucky Wishbone Necklace
- Maybe Macabre Necklace
- Men's Classy Wooden Bowtie
- Rustic DIY Circle Necklace
- Southwestern DIY Leather Cuff
- Spiral Copper Cuff Bracelet
- Triangle Carpet DIY Necklace
- Wonderful Walnut Necklace and Ring Set
- Wooden Crystal Spike DIY Necklace
- Wooden DIY Earrings
Read NextFirelight Necklace Pattern
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters! Right now!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.