Jewelry Gift Giving Guide
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Gift giving can be one of the most stressful parts of any holiday. This Jewelry Gift Giving Guide is perfect for all different occasions where giving a present of some kind is necessary. Whether you are prepping for your first anniversary, wanting to add a personal touch to a birthday present, or generally just want to brighten someone's day with a neat DIY gift, this guide is going to be your best friend.
However, this gift guide will show you more specifically how to sparkle and dazzle your way into someone's heart with some DIY jewelry pieces for you to make. This is a great budget friendly jewelry guide to save you some money, while still giving you amazing projects to make for someone.
Plus, when it comes to jewelry gifts the more personal the better! Whether they love delicate jewelry pieces that you can engrave or statement necklaces to show them you were thinking about them, you will find all the best tips of how to know what to make or buy in this guide!
Jewelry Gift Giving Guide
Jewelry Gifts Tips and Tricks
Birthstones aren't just for birthdays: A solid starting point for any jewelry gift you might be thinking about giving is focus on giving her some birthstones.
Birthstone jewelry is always a huge hit because it is personalized to them and when they were born. You don't have to just pull out the good old birthstone jewelry pattern for just their birthday either!
Check out this tutorial for a super gorgeous Vintage DIY Necklace Pendant that you can definitely implement any birthstone into!
Do Your Homework: This is probably one of the most important steps when it comes to deciding what to give that special someone. According to Heidi Daus' guide, paying attention to what the person you are buying the jewelry for typically wears is crucial! You don't want to get someone who wears only crystal jewelry pieces some pearl jewelry that they will never wear.
Another good tip is to scout their pinterest and see what they have been pinning. See what they have been pinning lately can show you different types of DIY jewelry you can make that you know they will love.
As well as looking at what they love be sure to look at them. You can always make some handmade jewelry pieces that you know will look absolutely gorgeous on them!
For a gorgeous pearl pattern that is sure to thrill anybody you give it to try this Grace Kelly Woven Bracelet. However, if you are looking to dazzle who you're giving this DIY gift to with some crystals try this sparkling Simply Stunning Statement Necklace.
Personalize It: Nothing says this was specially made and designed a gift for your special someone like adding a super personal touch to it. Whether you are stamping a special date into the DIY jewelry piece, or engraving your guy's initials into it, this will definitely take you jewelry gift from from nice to extroidinary. You can also think of favorite colors, patterns, or hobbies to incorporate into the DIY jewelry patterns.
Learn a super easy technique for how to stamp your DIY jewelry pieces with this how-to video. Or if you are looking for something you can really personalize and make your own try this Personalized Dog Tag Tutorial.
Make it a Set: Another super neat trick to take your jewelry gift from nice to amazing would be to make it a set. Instead of just making them one pair of earrings, make your significant other a gorgeous pair of earrings and a stunning bracelet to go along with it!
Here is an example of some DIY jewelry projects you can make that are super gorgeous apart and together. Try out this Royal Family Beaded Bracelet and these Colorful Beaded Hoop Earrings.
If all else fails, ask: If you are really stuck and don't know what to get someone for a gift there is no shame in asking. Whether you ask the person you are buying the gift for, or ask their close friends and family. That way you are guaranteed to get some full proof DIY jewelry gift ideas!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Project of the Day
These Simple and Colorful Seed Bead Loom Bracelets are a great way to try out different beading designs and patterns. A bonus to this… Continue reading: "Simple and Colorful Seed Bead Loom Bracelets"
- How to Drill Pebbles
- How to Organize Beads: 35 Bead Storage Tips and Tricks
- 5 Basic Jewelry Making Tools You Need to Get Started
- 20 Questions to Ask Yourself When Designing Jewelry
- 25 Helpful Jewelry Making Tips for Beginners
- How to Make Eye Pin Loops
- How to Prevent Beads from Spilling
- 5 Ways to Find Jewelry Projects on AllFreeJewelryMaking.com
- How to Paint Your DIY Jewelry Pieces
- How to Work With Memory Wire
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Musical Note Wrapped Necklace
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Braided Bracelet With Wood Beads
- Metallic Crystal Wrap Bracelets
- Just Peachy Layered Chain Necklace
- Tie Dye Shell Jewelry
- Wood And Clay Flowered Earrings
- Olivine Earrings
- Leanne Earrings
- Upcycled Christmas Bell Earrings
- Wire Wrapped Swirl Statement Necklace
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials