Murano Red Pendant and Earrings
Make a Murano glass necklace and earrings set everyone will envy with this tutorial!
Create an eye-catching jewelry set no one will believe you made yourself. The professional-looking results from this Murano glass beading tutorial prove that some of the prettiest accessories are ones you can make yourself. Pair red and gold beads and findings for a truly regal jewelry set. These colors work well for the holiday season, but feel free to pair them with your favorite little black dress any time of year.
From the Company: "Bright Murano Red and Gold Fused Pendant mixed with Red Seed Bead in a class Venetian Style. Earrings in matching Red 24kt Gold Foil and Clear Gold Foil Murano Glass Beads. Easy to make, complete instructions."
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeGlass, Metal
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeEarrings, Necklace
- 4 14/20 Gold Filled Twisted Crimps, .019 Wire, 2x3mm Per Piece
- 2 Gold Fill Wire Protectors .021 ID, Per Piece
- 2 TierraCast Fancy Scroll 12mm Antique 22kt Gold Plated Pewter Flat Beads
- 8 TierraCast 22kt Gold Plated 5mm Petal Pewter Bead caps
- 4 TierraCast 9mm Bead caps, Clover Design Antiqued 22kt Gold Plated Pewter
- 1 TierraCast 12mm 22kt Gold Plate Pewter Bar and Ring Toggle Bright Gold
- 1 Fused Murano Glass Curved Rectangle Pendant, 40mm, Gold Foil Red Frit
- 4 Clear 8mm Gold Foil Round Venetian Glass Beads
- 2 Tondo 12mm Bicolore OG Cristallo 004 Rosso 076
- 30 Red Silver Lined Seed beads 10 Pieces 13-0
- 1 Beadalon 19 Strand .018 Bright 30'
- For the Earrings:
- 2 2 1/2 Inch 14/20 Gold-filled Headpins 22ga, Dome Cap
- 2 Gold Filled Earwires w/2.5mm Ball, Per Piece
- 4 22kt Gold Plated 5mm Petal Pewter Beadcaps
- 2 Clear 6mm Gold Foil Round Venetian Glass Beads
- 2 TONDO 12MM OG Rosso 076
Click here to learn more aboutVenetian Bead Shop
Read NextZanfirico Black Necklace