DIY Tassels For Jewelry
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Tassels instantly give any accessory a playful boho-chic touch. If you want to rock some bohemian jewelry this season, check out this tutorial to learn how to make DIY Tassels for Jewelry. Tassel jewelry is huge this year – earrings, necklaces, bracelets, and even clothes have tassels everywhere you go. You don’t have to splurge to join this cute trend. Just make your own tassels and add them to your homemade jewelry! You can even make these DIY tassels in different colors. Before you know it, you’ll have a completely new jewelry collection.
From the blogger: " Come learn how to make our little tassels. Today we are going to show you how to make them. These great easy little tassels are used on some of our jewelry designs, but they can also be used in so many other projects. You can use these tassels on packages, jewelry, pins, zippers, curtains, etc. Hope you enjoy this DIY tutorial. Let's have fun creating!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeOther
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
These magnificent Moonlit Purple Wire Wrapped Rings should be your next wire wrapping jewelry project. As wire wrapping tutorials go,… Continue reading: "Moonlit Purple Wire Wrapped Rings"
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials