Red Heart Yarns
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Red Heart is proud to be America's Favorite Yarn and one of the most trusted brands for knitters and crocheters. For 80 years, Red Heart has been at the center of joy-filled memories for the giver and the receiver of hand-made, one-of-a-kind creations given from the heart.
Our wide selection of yarns are regularly used by knitters or crocheters in North America, and are the winner of the Women’s Choice Award for America’s most recommended yarn brand. With a suite of quality, trusted yarns and knitting and crochet supplies, along with over 3,000 free patterns to spark imagination, Red Heart’s mission is to inspire joy in each person it touches. Explore all of our yarns and free patterns on our website at redheart.com.
Sign up to receive our emails to keep up to date on the latest free patterns, new products, and online sales.
Products Reviewed on AllFreeJeweleryMaking.com:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Teardrop Necklace and Earring Set
- Beebeecraft Wire Wrapped Design--How to Make Bracelet with Beads and Wire
- Beebeecraft Tutorial on How to Make Beaded Dangling Hoop Earrings
- Beebeecraft Original DIY - How to Make Beaded Chain Tassel Earrings
- Turquoise Teardrop Copper Necklace
- Sapphire Chandelier Earrings
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials