We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Darice was founded in 1954, by Pat Catan, an entrepreneur from humble beginnings who valued hard work and dedication. Today Darice Inc. is a premier wholesale distributor in the craft industry, serving many channels including craft, mass market, party, toy, drug and grocery stores.
The company’s key products lines include craft basics, jewelry making, paper crafting, bridal, floral design, fine art supplies, kid’s crafts, including FOAMIES®; as well as, licensed products from names such as David Tutera and Tori Spelling.
Darice is an action-oriented company, committed to continual improvements and advancements in the craft industry. As a leader in their field, Darice is dedicated to maintaining, expanding, and strengthening the relationship with its customers.
Their simple mission statement says it best, “Exceed Customer Expectations”, a practice followed daily at the company’s Strongsville, Ohio based headquarters facility and distribution center.
Darice Reviews on AllFreeJewelryMaking.com:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Teardrop Necklace and Earring Set
- Beebeecraft Wire Wrapped Design--How to Make Bracelet with Beads and Wire
- Beebeecraft Tutorial on How to Make Beaded Dangling Hoop Earrings
- Beebeecraft Original DIY - How to Make Beaded Chain Tassel Earrings
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials