Red Heart Chic Sheep Yarn
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Red Heart Chic Sheep Yarn
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, AllFreeJewelryMaking.com
Chic Sheep is a fabulous new yarn line by Marly Bird from Red Heart. By getting this yarn you will be giving yourself a treat and you'll want to buy the whole stock! Crocheting with such happy colors will not only put you in a great mood, but will allow you to come up with a great design you'll want to wear over and over again.
Chic Sheep is a gorgeous 100% merino wool that is soft to the touch and not itchy like most wool yarns; it's a joy to work with. There are 24 vibrant colors to choose from that Marly came up with that incorporates her light-hearted spirit and happy design aesthetic. What are these fun colors to choose from? There's Fairy Tale, Green Tea, Lipstick, Mai Tai, Mimosa, Poolside and so many other bright shades to lighten any room.
This yarn can be machine washed, but you'll want to lay it flat to dry so it'll maintain its shape and texture. And believe me, this yarn has the perfect texture; you won't want to mess that up. This yarn does come from a dye lot, so you'll want to make sure to buy enough at the same time for a single project.
Whether you're looking to create wearables for yourself or a friend, you can't go wrong with Chic Sheep. Crochet an afghan to keep warm and add a pop of color to any room or create a unique accessory you can brag about. Mix and match the beautiful colors as they complement each other nicely and come up with your next masterpiece.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Create these lovely Lilac Ladder Stitch Wrap Bracelets with one of the best free beading patterns! Once you learn how to make a wrap… Continue reading: "Lilac Ladder Stitch Wrap Bracelets"
Chance to Win a Darn Good Yarn DIY Jewelry Making Kit
6 of the Best Metal Stamping Supplies
Win an i-loom!
Chance to Win a Clover Beading Loom!
Chance to Win a Nunn Design Resin Earring Kit!
Enter to Win Darn Good Yarn Silk Sari Ribbon!
Chance to Win a Pair of Westcott Long Nose Pliers!
Chance to Win a Facet Jewelry Box Monthly Bead Kit!
Nunn Design Summer 2013 Collection
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Darn Good Yarn DIY Jewelry Making Kit
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making Beautiful Bracelet with Glass Round Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on How to Make Glass Beads Earrings
- Beebeecraft tutorials on How to Make Three Strings Pearl Beads Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making Elegant Pearl Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making a Pair of Sweet Earrings
- Crochet Pendant Necklace
- Personalized Slap Bracelets
- Jade Lace Necklace Pattern
- Flowers in the Grass Necklace Pattern
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials