We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Plaid Enterprises inspires both craft hobbyists and professional artists alike with a wide array of award-winning products for creative living. Plaid's core brand of crafting products such as Bucilla, FolkArt, Apple Barrel, Gallery Glass and Mod Podge are known throughout the creative community for their high-quality and versatility. Plaid continues to inspire consumers within the craft world and beyond with new and inventive product offerings in categories like jewelry, surfaces, fashion crafting and more.
Plaid was founded in 1976, and the first product category was a series of how-to books, instructing crafters on such projects as beading, decoupage, needlecrafts, floral arranging, and macrame. Plaid soon discovered that there was a large demand for unique products that would help crafters create these and other types of projects. The company began to expand its offerings to reach the broad range of crafters.
Today, Plaid is the industry's leading small batch paint manufacturer, producing all USA-made paint in facilities located outside of Atlanta, GA. Some notable brands in Plaid's portfolio include FolkArt®, Gallery Glass®, One Stroke™, and one of the industry's best known, Mod Podge®, a favorite since 1967. In 2011, Martha Stewart and Plaid united, to create a new multi-surface line of craft paint. This newest line has quickly become a favorite among consumers.
Plaid offers more than 4,000 products including craft paint, adhesives and mediums, jewelry, stamping, surfaces, stitchery and more. Our high quality products are known for their ease of use and durability over time.
Plaid Reviews on AllFreeJewelryMaking.com:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Beware, this Magical Sparkling Aqua Pendant is one of the most enchanting pieces you will ever create. Mount dazzling aqua beads six… Continue reading: "Magical Sparkling Aqua Pendant"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Bead And Wood Patriotic Pendant
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Crystal Wide Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Flower Organza Asymmetric Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Beaded Pearl Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Wave Beaded Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Braided Faux Suede Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Ancient Pearl Beads Bracelet
- Hero Unisex Bracelet
- Water Beads Cluster Earrings
- Vintage-look Amethyst & Pearl Dangle Bracelet
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials