We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Prepare yourself for a precious DIY jewelry piece. Craft an adorable Rustic Button Brooch simply and quickly. This is easy-to-make DIY brooch project can be made in literally 5 minutes. For this project you need a wooden button (or other button), a paper or fabric flower, a piece of crochet lace or ribbon, and (hot) glue. You can pin it on shawls, cardigans, hats, or bags; the possibilities are endless for this adorable homemade brooch design. Get started today crafting this beautiful brooch jewelry design.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStitched
Bead Project TypeBrooches
Add glue on one of the sides (you can add glue all over it if you like because you will add the flower in the end)
Add the lace by making folds. Press it so it glues nicely.
Add glue for the flower and glue it. Glue a pin at the back .
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials