We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
From the blogger: "Easily create your own trendy bejeweled sequin patch pins and brooches! Using simply jewelry making and sewing supplies, attach jewelry embellishments, charms, and chains to decorative, sequin fabric patches. Attach a pin back and voila! You have a designer-inspired lapel pin or brooch. These are hip, funky, and fun, and take less than 20 minutes per brooch to make! Kick it up a notch by reusing broken or mismatched items like lone earrings and old pendants to hang off your brooch for a recycled twist."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeBrooches, Hair Accessory, Other
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Mold Silicone Putty
- Fresh Fall Colors Bracelet
- Thanksgiving Turkey DIY Headband
- Antique Napkin Ring Necklace
- Fallen Leaf Chain Earrings
- Cords & Bling Jewelry
- Elegant Leaf Earrings
- Wood and Lace Pendant Necklace
- Mini Bicycle Embroidery Hoop Necklace
- Whimsical Embroidered Mini Hoop Necklaces
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials