We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
From the blogger: "Easily create your own trendy bejeweled sequin patch pins and brooches! Using simply jewelry making and sewing supplies, attach jewelry embellishments, charms, and chains to decorative, sequin fabric patches. Attach a pin back and voila! You have a designer-inspired lapel pin or brooch. These are hip, funky, and fun, and take less than 20 minutes per brooch to make! Kick it up a notch by reusing broken or mismatched items like lone earrings and old pendants to hang off your brooch for a recycled twist."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeBrooches, Hair Accessory, Other
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials